If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘ Cathedral Quarter Trust’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 109-113 Royal Avenue, Belfast, BT1 1FF. Our company registration number is NI 611183. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
They allow the website to recognise your device and remember if you have been to the website before. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of websites on site usage and performance.
There are different types of cookies. Necessary cookies enable a site’s core functionality – a website cannot function properly without these cookies. You can disable necessary cookies by changing your browser preferences. Analytical cookies measure the pages a customer visits on a website – website owners collect this information to make site improvements and report on site usage. Third party cookies can be used for advertising purposes. You can read about the different types of cookies that we use on nibusinessinfo.co.uk on this page.
The Information Commissioner’s Office provide guidance on how to manage and delete cookies.
How are cookies used on cathedral quarter belfast.com?
Some of the cookies we use are essential for site functionality.
Other cookies help us to improve your website experience, including the content and technical performance of cathedralquarterbelfast.com, by providing insights into how the site is used. For example, they allow us to count the number of visitors to specific pages, and to analyse website usage patterns and trends.
Some cookies help us to match relevant business support with your interests – this assistance may appear in the form of advertisements via websites you visit.
The information we collect does not enable us to identify any website visitor personally. No individual data or personal information is stored in our cookies.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use cathedralquarterbelfast.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on cathedralquarterbelfast.com
- how long you spend on cathedralquarterbelfast.com
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address). We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.